Saturday, January 11, 2014

Review of Charles Stanley's Book Man of God


Man of God: Leading Your Family by Allowing God to Lead You
Do you know a man trying to live the Christian life?  If so this book would be a great gift as it has wonderful advice and guidance throughout its pages.  I would recommend this book to all men to read and therefore gave it a 5/5 stars.  The author, Charles Stanley, is a well know preacher.  You do not have to like his preaching or even to have heard it to enjoy this book!  The pages are easy to read, the chapters flow from one topic to the next and the Lord is honored as the ultimate example for any man to be more like.  Overall this is an excellent book!

 

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment