Saturday, January 11, 2014

Review of Fear Has A Name


Fear Has a Name by Creston Mapes
This is a well written Christian suspense novel.  You don’t see that very often do you!  It really was a good book that kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time I was reading it.  I gave this book 5/5 stars.  I would recommend the book to any Christian who likes suspense and still has the Christian message prominent in the story line.  The characters were enjoyable, which came as a surprise to me.  A lot of Christian suspense novels have one character that is just so annoying because they act with no common sense.  I did not find that in this story at all.  This is a book I would recommend and would gladly read again!

 

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment