Saturday, January 11, 2014

Review of It Happened at the Fair


It Happened at the Fair by Deeanne Gist
I enjoyed this book!  I liked the setting of the Chicago’s World’s Fair.  You could picture it so well with the excellent descriptions from this author.  I thought the two main characters were well developed and you could see them growing throughout the story.  I gave this book 5/5 stars.  I would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys this brilliant author, Deeanne Gist.  I would also recommend this book to anyone who likes Christian historical fiction with a touch of romance.  I could not put this down until I found out how the story ended!  I would gladly read this book again.

 

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment