Saturday, January 11, 2014

Review of Chocolate Covered Baloney


Chocolate-Covered Baloney by K.D. McCrite
This was just an OK book for me.  I have not read many books like this but wanted to give it a chance.  I gave this book 4/5 stars.  I liked the characters in the story.  For having a young girl be the main focus of the story her personality really came through.  The minor characters were also written well and you could feel their emotions with just the words on the pages.  I did not enjoy the many arguments and what I felt like were disrespectful comments.  You can write an argument or discussion without a lot of words and still get the idea of the fight across.  I would recommend this book to the early high school age group.

 

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment