Saturday, January 11, 2014

Review of Sinners and the Sea


 The Sinners and the Sea by Rebecca Kanner

Using her imagination the author of this book tells a story about what life might have been like for Noah’s wife.  I found the writing to be well done and the characters well developed.  I thought the historical aspect of the story was well written and interesting.  I did not however really enjoy the story and therefore gave this book 4/5 stars.  Overall the book was just not to my liking as some of it seemed too fanciful.  I would recommend this book to anyone who doesn’t mind when someone writes their own thoughts on how they think a Biblical account might have happened.   

 

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment