Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Review of Every Good Endeaver


Every Good Endeavor: Connecting Your Work to God's Plan for the World   -     By: Timothy Keller

What an excellent book!  This is a great book for any Christian who has questions about why they should go to work every day.  The book highlights are many!  I gave this book 5/5 stars.  I liked how easy this was to read and how much helpful information it contained.  I thought the author’s reasons for why we should work and why we should do it for the Lord were well thought out.  I liked how he showed that working gives us purpose and we are all here for the Lords purpose so should look to him for guidance about what job we should be doing.  Knowing that the job you are doing, whether a missionary or business owner, is what the Lord has called you to do can be a real comfort and motivator.  I would recommend this book to all Christians who do not work in the ministry!

 

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment