Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Review of Happily Ever After by Trista Sutter






The author of this book is mostly known for being on a reality television show.  This book will open your eyes to who Trista Sutter is outside of the reality show “reality.”  I gave this book 5/5 stars.  While reading this book you will feel like you are sitting at your kitchen table with coffee (or tea) cup in hand talking with a real good friend.


 


I found each chapter to be informative and entertaining.  The book title gives you a good idea of what the book is about, finding happiness in the mundane of life.  I liked the ideas presented and how they were presented.  One of them is looking for something to be thankful for everyday, no matter the circumstances of the day.  The author shows that by doing this you are switching your focus to positive thinking.  Another idea was to stop worrying so much about the picking up of toys as much as thinking about all the fun that was had with them. 


 


There are so many positive things I could say about this book but it all boils down to me saying, go get the book and read it!  I would recommend this book to any mom, as I think there are some great ideas and hints for those hard to get through days.  It would also be enjoyed by any woman who likes reality television and wants to know what it is really like.  Lastly, I would recommend this book to any woman looking for help in thinking more positively throughout their day! 


 


I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment