Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Review of Surprising Grace of Disappointment


The Surprising Grace of Disappointment  -     By: John Koessler
This book is a must read for every Christian.  You will find hope and encouragement throughout the book.  I happily gave this 5/5 stars!  I would recommend this book to anyone who has recently dealt with a time in their life where something did not happen the way they thought it should.  You may not agree with everything the author puts out there for you to think about but you will not be able to deny he has done his research.  I liked the style of writing and the attitude of the author is definitely friendly and non judgmental.  This is a book I would read again.

 

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment