Saturday, February 8, 2014

Review of Forgiving our Fathers and Mothers


 Forgiving Our Fathers and Mothers: Finding Freedom from Hurt and Hate

I would recommend this book for all adult children to read.  I thought it was well written and is very easy to understand.  I gave this book 5/5 stars.  I liked the author stressing that everyone is human and we all make mistakes.  Sometimes you read these kinds of books and they say forgive no matter what.  This book shows you how to look at each situation with your parents from an adult point of view.  By doing this you find true forgiveness easier when you realize they were just as human as you are right now!  I enjoyed the book and would highly recommend it.

 

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment