Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Review of Razed


This is a very emotional book.  It follows the relationship of a son and father.  Although it was not a favorite read of mine I did enjoy the basic story line.  I gave this book 4/5 stars.  I thought the author did well at writing the emotions of the characters so you could really imagine how they were reacting to each other.  I did not enjoy all of the writing as I felt it was just too wordy at times.  I would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys reading books that are not just quick reads or simple romances.  You will find the book to have deep themes and real life emotions.

 

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment