Saturday, February 8, 2014

Review of Confident in Your Calling


Be Confident In Your Calling by Nathan D. Thomas
I gave this book 5/5 stars!  I found it very encouraging and highly recommend it.  I liked the simplicity of the message.  The author, Nathan Thomas, writes with warmth and a helpful spirit.  I thought the ideas presented were excellent.  Learning that the Lord has a certain calling for each of us can be a real encouragement to a Christian going through a negative time in their life.  I found that throughout the book the author always pointed to Christ as the answer by showing that He is our guide through life.  I would recommend the book to any Christian discouraged in their current work situation or unsure of what step to take next in their walk with the Lord.

 

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment