Saturday, February 8, 2014

Review of 52 Ways to Grow Your Faith


52 Ways to Grow Your Faith by Gregg Farah
I will start by saying this is an easy to understand and follow book.  I thought the chapters were laid out in an orderly way and made the book easy to read.  I liked the simple ways the author presented the steps to grow your faith.  If you are having doubts or just need reassurance of what being a Christian is all about, this is a great book for you.  I gave this book 5/5 stars.  I would recommend this to any Christian, especially a newer one.  I think they will find the helpful tips a great way to grow in the Lord.

 

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment