Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Review of Bodyguard Reunion


Bodyguard Reunion by Margaret Daley

What an exciting book!  This story had me from the first page and I gave it a 5/5 stars.  I have enjoyed reading some of the other books in this Guardians Inc. series.  Every book has been excellent and this one is no exception.  The two leads, T.J and Chloe had great chemistry.  When you feel the two of them are not communicating right you will find yourself wanting to talk to each of them and help them understand the other.  I enjoyed the plot also.  There is lots of excitement but even the down times in this story were entertaining.  I would recommend this book to anyone who likes a fast paced suspenseful story! 

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment