Thursday, May 15, 2014

Review of Wildwood Creek


Wildwood Creek by Lisa Wingate
I just love any book written by Lisa Wingate!  I gave this one a 5/5 stars.  You will not want to stop reading by the time you are done with chapter one!  There is a lot going on but it is so well written that all the subplots and main plots come to a wonderful conclusion.  I really enjoyed the main characters and thought their personalities were intriguing.  I would recommend this book to anyone who has never read a Lisa Wingate book!  I would also recommend it to anyone who enjoys a story that is not just a quick romance or mystery but a real story about captivating characters.

 

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment