Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Review of A Beauty So Rare


A Beauty So Rare by Tamera Alexander

It was great to read about a character that had flaws and was not described as the most beautiful girl in the room!  I gave this book 5/5 stars as it was excellent entertainment.  The book had a lot of story lines and yet they were all tied together in such a way that you were not disappointed at the end.  I liked how the two main characters of Eleanor and Marcus did not like each other at first.  Their conversations were most entertaining!  I would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys the author, Tamera Alexander.  I would also recommend this book to anyone looking for a novel about a strong women character with more brains then beauty!

 

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment