Thursday, May 15, 2014

Review of South Carolina Brides



South Carolina Brides by Vickie McDonough
Each story was entertaining and well written.  I liked that they all had the same author as it helped the stories seem more in line with each other.  These stories are drama filled yet you will find parts to smile about too.  They were all easy to read.  Even though they were short you still get a good feel for the characters and find yourself cheering them on in their efforts to fix and get control of the situations in their lives.  I gave this book 5/5 stars.  I would recommend the book to anyone who likes short yet interesting Christian fiction stories.

 

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment