Monday, June 10, 2013

Review of Shadowed in Silk

Shadowed in Silk (Twilight of the British Raj, # 1)
I loved this book!  I started reading and had to force myself to put it down to get work done.  I picked it back up as soon as I could to find out how my beloved characters were handling things!  Yes I fell in love with the characters rather quickly as they were written with likeable personalities and had great conversations.

I gave this book 5/5 stars.  The story takes place in India and the setting is described with great detail.  This is a historical novel and the history parts of the story are written incredibly well.  I did not ever get bored or wonder why a part was in the story.  If only all authors could write so well!

I would recommend this book to all that love reading Christian historical novels taking place in intriguing locations.  The story stays with the characters till the end and finishes as a great story should!  I would call this the Perfect Christian Fiction Novel and make it a must read for all!

I would like to thank the author and publisher for a copy of the book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment