Monday, June 10, 2013

Review of Flora's Wish

Flora's Wish by Kathleen Y'Barbo
I gave this book 5/5 stars.  I thoroughly enjoyed the main characters of Flora and Lucas.  From the beginning you can tell there will be great chemistry between them.  I thought Flora was written as a strong and smart woman who was likable.  Lucas was written very well as the detective who fights his feelings for her and has very strong opinions of his own.  Overall this book had great characters and good conversations.  The events were believable and the story flowed from one scene to the next.  I would recommend this book for anyone looking for an adventure filled Christian fiction book to read and enjoy.

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment