Monday, June 10, 2013

Review of Kick Start

Kick Start by Emmet C. Thompson II
This is an inspiring book and I cannot understand why more people are not raving about it.  The author, Emmet Thompson, is an excellent communicator.  You will find yourself wrapped up in his testimonial story right from the beginning.  I gave this book 5/5 stars.  I thought the writing style made for an easy read.  The story flowed very well and actually this book can be read pretty quickly.  I would recommend it to Christian sports fans, self help book fans, and even those needing a little encouragement in their lives right now.  This is an excellent book and a must read!

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment