Monday, June 10, 2013

Review of Captured by Moonlight

Captured by Moonlight (Twilight of the British Raj, #2)
This is the second book in this series by Christine Lindsay.  If you have not read Shadowed in Silk please go read it!  It is an excellent book.  This book is also a must read and I highly recommend it.

I gave this book 5/5 stars.  The characters are very well written and the setting is superb.  You will find yourself cheering for the right characters to be together.  The conversations are excellent and definitely fit the characters.  The settings were well written and you can really picture what she is writing about.  I would compare this book to a great movie where the story captures you and carries you away!  I enjoyed reading this book and would recommend it to anyone who enjoys reading great Christian Historical Novels.  I can not wait to read the next book in this Twilight of the British Raj series!

I would like to thank the author and publisher for a copy of the book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment