Monday, June 10, 2013

Review of A Quilt For Jenna

A Quilt for Jenna by Patrick E. Craig

I want to first say that I enjoyed the authors note at the beginning of the book.  In it he explains why the location and time period were chosen for the story and how they helped him create his characters.  I believe that explanation really aided in setting up the story itself to be more credible and enjoyable.

I gave this book 5/5 stars.  I thought the plot flowed well from one scene to the next.  The characters had intriguing personalities and helped the story be more interesting.  I liked the setting and time period, as they became a real part of the story.  Overall it was a quick moving and enjoyable story.  I would recommend this book to all who like Amish fiction and those looking for an enjoyable Christian fiction book to read.  

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment