Monday, June 10, 2013

Review of Twice Promised

Twice Promised by Maggie Brendan
I have read a lot of mail order bride stories!  This one has a few different twists to it and that is what makes it one of the better ones.  I gave this book 5/5 stars. I thought the plot was well written and thought out.  You could actually see real people reacting the same way these characters do as they meet each other and deal with deceptions.  I though the chapters flowed from one to the other with ease and helped make this book an easy and fast read.  I would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys Christian fiction, especially those who enjoy western settings.

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment