Monday, June 10, 2013

Review of A Promise to Love

A Promise to Love by Serena B. Miller
I thoroughly enjoyed this book and therefore gave it a rating of 5/5 stars.  The book starts with the character of Joshua and as you get to know him you can’t help but like him.  During his difficult circumstances his love for his family is evident.  The other main character, Ingrid, is harder to like.  As you read more of the story though her personality finally wins you over.  I thought the story was well written, flowed well and was a very easy read.  I will definitely read anything written by this author!  I would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys Christian fiction books set in the late 1800’s.

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment