Monday, June 10, 2013

Review of Love's Journey Home

Love's Journey Home by Kelly Irvin
This is the third book in the series called The Bliss Creek Amish.  The other books in the series are To Love And To Cherish and A Heart Made New.  You do not have to read the others in the series but I would recommend it as it gives you a better understanding of the setting and characters in this story.

I gave this book 4/5 stars.  Although the story moved quickly I just did not connect well with the characters.  I thought there was just too much sadness in their lives and it made their personalities sad and not upbeat. This book was not uplifting the whole time but was rather sad at times and just not a book I would enjoy reading again.  However, if you enjoy Amish fiction you will probably still enjoy it!

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment