Monday, June 10, 2013

Review of A Flight of Fancy

A Flight of Fancy by Laurie Alice Eakes
Do you like Regency setting romances?  If so this book is for you.  I enjoyed the main character of Cassandra; I thought she was written to have an interesting personality.  Her interactions with the other main character, Geoffrey, were fun to read.  The backdrop to the story pertains to ballooning.  The author does a splendid job of incorporating this into the love story of the two main characters.  I thought the author wrote an entertaining story and that is why I gave the book 5/5 stars.  I would recommend this book to anyone interested in books with Lords and Lady’s.  It really was an easy read and I cannot think of anything negative to say!

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment