Monday, June 10, 2013

Review of I'm Too Young To Be This Old

I'm Too Young to Be This Old  -     
        By: Poppy Smith
The title of the chapters alone will make you want to read this book.  Two of them are These Children Are Too Old To Be Mine and Who Is That In The Mirror!  As you can see the author has a sense of humor!  This book is filled with helpful advice as well as humorous stories to encourage you.  I gave this book 5/5 stars.  The author does a great job of making women not feel alone while going through those midlife years.  She does this by sharing her personal stories and stories from her friends lives.  Throughout the book she is consistent with pointing women to the Lord for dealing with difficult circumstances they may encounter while also dealing with the issues of middle age.  I thought the book was an enjoyable read and would recommend it for all women, whether you are over 40 or not!

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment