Monday, June 10, 2013

Review of What Christians Believe About The Bible

What Christians Believe about the Bible by Don Thorsen
The subtitle to the book is A Concise Guide for Students.  Although I do see how it could help students I would not call it concise!  I gave this book 4/5 stars.  There was a lot of information in the book about the Bible and ways to study and interpret what you read.  There was also helpful information about why we need to study and learn from it.  However, there were just too many words!  There were sentences that could have been shortened to maybe ten words instead of twenty!  Overall it had helpful information in it but was just too long and wordy for me.

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment