Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Review of The Freedom Answer Book

The Freedom Answer Book: How the Government Is Taking Away Your Constitutional Freedoms
 The Freedom Answer Book by Andrew Napolitano.

 This is a very informative book.  You do not have to agree with all the author, Judge Napolitano, says but you will have your eyes opened to all the government does control.  It is also helpful to see what you can do to change how the government is currently run.   I gave this book 5/5.  I thought the explanations were very easy to understand.  I liked the authors’ style of writing as it was not overly wordy or hard to understand.  I would recommend this book for anyone who wants to learn more about our constitution or our government.  I think it would be great for a high school or college age student to read for government class! 
 
I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment