Wednesday, January 16, 2013

A Cascades Chrismas Book Review

A Cascades Christmas


 A Cascades Christmas is written by multiple authors.

I enjoyed each story in this book published by Barbour Publishing.  Each story is enjoyable on its own but I love that they are all connected and in one easy to read book.  Barbour Publishing is known for publishing these kinds of books with three or four stories that intertwine but are written by different authors. 

I gave this book 4/5 stars.  You can read the summary on the detail page to see what each story is about.  For me each story was worth reading.  I thought each author did very well.  I did find parts of the stories dragged which is unusual when they are so short.  That said if you are looking for a Christian romance book that will be a quick read this one will do!

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment