Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Review of Time Has Come

Time Has Come is written by James Baker and is published by Worthy Publishing.

This book starts with a dramatized interpretation of the author John getting the information he received to write the book of Revelations.  The big part of the book is the author’s interpretation of the end times.

This is a very interesting and straightforward book.  I thought the writing flowed very well and helped make the book an easy read.  The author’s explanations of the verses in Revelation will help you to better understand this complicated book of the Bible.

I gave this book 5/5 stars. I read this book in one sitting and found the explanations very enlightening.  I did not agree with all that was written but do respect the authors views and thought he did well at explaining why he thinks what he thinks.  I would give this book to anyone wanting a better understanding of the book of Revelations or just wanting to understand the end times better.

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment