Saturday, January 19, 2013

A Heartbeat Away Book Review

A Heartbeat Away by Harry Kraus
 

 A Heartbeat Away is written by Harry Krause.

This is a very well written suspense novel.  It is in the medical field but the writer has made the language very simple to understand.  The story moves quickly and will keep you interested from the first page.  I gave this book 5/5 stars.  It is an excellent story.  The Christian aspect comes into play but is not over the top.  I liked the characters and thought they were believable.  The setting really helps in making the suspense in the story intriguing.  I enjoyed the book and would recommend it to anyone looking for a Christian suspense novel.

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment