Saturday, January 19, 2013

Straight Talk With Your Kids Book Review

Straight Talk with Your Kids about Sex


This book is a must read for parents!  This is the best book I have read on this subject.  It is easy to read and filled with helpful tips on having a great relationship with your child so any talk you have with them is beneficial.

I gave this book 5/5 stars.  As I read this book I could tell that the authors really have a heart for helping families grow together.  I liked how they approached this subject and wrote about it with honesty.  The tips were helpful and easy to implement in your conversations with your children.  I recommend this book to all parents no matter the age of your children.  You will find this book helpful and it is well worth your time in reading!

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment