Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Help Wanted Devotionals Book Review

Help Wanted: Devotions for Job Seekers


 Help Wanted:   Devotions For Job Seekers is written by Aaron Basko.

This is a very encouraging book written by Aaron Basko.  The devotions are all well written and filled with positive words that direct you to look to the Lord during this difficult time in your life.  I gave this book 5/5 stars.  I liked the author’s style of writing.  He was very open and light hearted yet serious when the principle he was writing about needed to be serious.  The main constants in this book are Bible verses and Biblical principles.  I think whether you are looking for a job or just going through a difficult time you can learn from and enjoy these devotionals.

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment