Saturday, January 19, 2013

Manners that Matter Book Review

Manners That Matter for Moms


 Manners That Matter For Moms by Maralee McKee.

This author, Maralee McKee, does an excellent job of showing how important manners are in the home.  Written in a funny and helpful manner you will really enjoy reading this book.

I gave this book 5/5 stars.  I thought the writing style was open and non judgmental.  I liked her helpful hints on how to have the proper manners in your life so your children can learn by watching you.  I also liked that she reminds the reader that all children and families are different but there are some basic manners to instill in all children.  I would recommend this book for a Mom’s group to read together or really for any Mom who wants a refresher on how important manners are in a child’s life. 

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment