Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Review of 90 Days Thru the Bible

90 Days Thru the Bible: A D...

 90 Days Thru The Bible by Chris Tiegreen.

The subtitle to this book is A Devotional Journey From Walk Thru the Bible.  It is a book with a way to read thru your Bible in 90 days.  It also includes an explanation of how the Bible all works together.

I gave this book 4/5 stars.  It is a helpful book for those who need the challenge of reading through the Bible in a short period of time.  The devotional part is easy to read and helpful when trying to understand the significance of the part of scripture you are reading for that day.  I would recommend this book for those who want to read through the Bible in a short period of time.  I would also recommend this book for those who need help understanding how the Bible all flows together.

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment