Wednesday, January 16, 2013

A Couple After God's Own Heart Book Review


 A Couple After God's Own Heart: Building a Lasting, Loving Marriage Together
A Couple After God’s Own Heart by Jim and Elizabeth George

What a great book for couples to read!  The husband and wife author team write an information filled book to help couples grow together as they grow in their spiritual life. 

I gave this book 5/5 stars.  I liked how this book was not just about furthering your relationship as a couple but also broken down to individual advice for the wife and individual advice for the husband.  With tips on how to better communicate with each other to learning how to rely on each other during difficult decision times this book offers great advice.  Using couples from the Bible and incidents in their relationships the authors show what we can learn by how they handled their rough spots.  This book is written in a loving and sometimes even humorous manner.  It is not judgmental in any fashion and the tidbits of advice are well worth reading.  I highly recommend this book to all couples and even soon to be married couples!

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment