Wednesday, January 16, 2013

A Mother's Promise Book Review

A Mother's Promise


A Mother’s Promise is written by Anna Schmidt.

This book is part of the Women of Pinecraft series.  You do not have to read the others in the series to enjoy this one!  This book is about a Mennonite named Rachel and her son.  She moves hoping for a better life and definitely gets a more exciting one.

I gave this book5/5 stars.  I liked how real the main character Rachel seemed.  You could really understand why she made the decisions she made. As you read her story you will see how she changes and matures after each incident in her life.  If you enjoy Christian fiction set in the Amish community you will enjoy this book.  If you like meaningful characters and story lines you will really enjoy this one!

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment