Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Review of The Courting Campaign

The Courting Campaign by Regina Scott


The plot of this story is typical for the style of book, a nanny and her boss fall in love.  This book differs however, in that the characters are written with likable personalities and the conversations are exceptional.  I gave this book 5/5 stars.  The best part of the book was the setting.  I thought the author did an excellent job of describing the time period and locations.  You definitely felt like you were sitting right there with them.  I also really enjoyed the minor characters.  They played just as much a part in the story as the two main characters did!  I would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys romances set in the Regency time period.  This Christian fiction book really captures the time period and is also a really cute story.

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment