Friday, October 25, 2013

Review of The Jesus Story

The Jesus Story: Everything That Happens in the New Testament in Plain English

This book is the authors take on the story of Jesus based on scripture.  I thought the idea of the book was good.  Take all the events in the life of Jesus and present it like a story or history book for others to read.  I also thought the author’s writing style was easy to read and understand.  You can tell a lot of research and scriptural study went into writing this thought provoking book.  I think The Jesus Story would be a perfect gift for a new Christian or you could even use the book as a witnessing tool.  I gave this book 5/5 stars.  I would recommend it for any Christian to read.  I think it will give you a new perspective on the life and times of Jesus.

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment