Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Review of Rebellious Heart

Rebellious Heart

I so enjoyed this story and especially the two main characters of Susanna and Ben!  The author did an excellent job of making them have character and heart.  Susanna is written as a strong woman with determination.  The character of Ben is also written very well.  You cheer for him as he struggles with his priorities and making a living for himself.  When the two of them begin working together for a cause the conversations and interactions between them are excellent and such fun to read.  I gave this book 5/5 stars.  I would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys Christian fiction and stories with strong female characters.  I loved the book and look forward to reading it again!

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment