Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Review of A Home for My Heart

A Home for My Heart

The author of this book, Anne Mateer, has only written a few books but she definitely has a career in Christian fiction! This is an excellent story that is well written and very entertaining.  The story follows a woman, Sadie, who helps at an orphanage and is given an opportunity to move from assistant to the person who runs the home.  The change in her job brings about positive and negative emotions for her.  There are also complications with finances and a romance!  I gave this book 5/5 stars.  I would recommend this book to anyone who liked stories with lovable children and characters that face personal conflicts while trying to rely on the Lord for answers. 

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment