Friday, October 25, 2013

Review of California Romance

California Romance  -     
        By: Colleen Reece

This book is a three in one book, meaning there are three individual stories.  Most books that are like this one have the stories written by different authors, this particular book has all the stories written by one author.  The author, Colleen Reece, does a great job of entertaining with intelligent characters and interesting conversations.  I was drawn in to the stories from the first page.  I also really enjoyed the descriptions of the setting and time period.  They were expertly written.  I gave this book 5/5 stars.  I would recommend this book for anyone who enjoys Christian historical fiction stories.

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment