Friday, October 25, 2013

Review of The Real Deal on Love and Men

The Real Deal on Love and Men: Getting Smart About Dating, Romance, and Living Happily Ever After  -     
        By: Michelle McKinney Hammond

There is a lot of advice in this book!  Most of the helpful tips were easy to understand and implement.  I also liked that this book covered the different phases in life that women are interacting with men.  I felt that by covering the different relationships she was able to offer some well rounded and great advice.  I gave this book 5/5 stars.  I liked her writing style, which was not condemning in any way!  I would recommend this book to any woman looking to improve her relationships with the men around her.  I also would recommend any of her other book which are all helpful and well written!

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment