Friday, October 25, 2013

Review of Break Out!

Break Out!: 5 Ways to Go Beyond Your Barriers and Live an Extraordinary Life

Anytime you read a book by Joel Osteen you will put it down feeling encouraged and ready to face any difficulty you are dealing with.  If, however, you are wanting an in-depth book about Biblical principles you might want to look elsewhere.  I gave this book 5/5 stars.  I liked the ease of reading this book, the author’s ideas and stories flow from one to the other.  I did think that some of the material was familiar, like maybe I had read some of the stories or ideas in one of his other books.  That said, it is still an enjoyable and uplifting read.  I would recommend this book to anyone looking for a few words of encouragement in their walk with the Lord.

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment