Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Review of Heartland Weddings

Heartland Weddings: Two Contempoary Romances Under One Cover

Wow!  These are great stories!  Both have real to life plots and are also long enough that you get to know and like the characters.  The first story was good and will keep you entertained but the second story was the best!  The woman character in the second story is dealing with the day to day issues of having a disabled child.  I like how the author made this part of the story real to life!  A lot of books just gloss over an issue but the author goes all in on the tasks and complications having a disabled person in the family can cause.  It could have turned out to be a very dramatic story but it actually is enjoyable and heartwarming!  I gave this book 5/5 stars and would recommend it to anyone who enjoys modern day Christian stories and romances.

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment