Friday, October 25, 2013

Review of Plantation Christmas Weddings

Plantation Christmas Weddings

Don’t you just love sappy love stories around Christmas!  These 4 stories were such fun to read.  I liked that they had real life situations for the couples to deal with.  The writing on each story was excellent.  There was no part in any of the stories where I was bored or not entertained.  I gave this book 5/5 stars.  I thought the authors did a good job of writing real to life characters.  I especially liked that each story was short and ended with a plausible ending.  I would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys Christian romances set around Christmas time.

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment