Friday, October 25, 2013

Review of Are We There Yet

Are We There Yet? The Ultimate Road Trip: Adopting & Raising 22 Kids!

This is such an inspirational story!  This family is truly a family you can admire and strive to be more like.  I gave this book 5/5 stars.  The story of their family is told with ease.  It is easy to follow and well written.  I was entertained, moved to tears and laughter and shown just how much love can really change a child’s life.  What a blessing this family is!  I would recommend this book to any family dealing with issues with their children.  I would also recommend it to anyone thinking of adopting and needing some real life examples of what life might be like.  Overall this was an excellent book!

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment