Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Review of Golden State Brides

Golden State Brides: Two Historical Romances Under One Cover

I only gave this book 4/5 stars.  I did like both stories but the first one was not as entertaining as the second.  Both stories have likable characters and are well written.  The first story just seemed like every other story I have read lately.  A woman works to show just how independent she is all the while falling for the man she is trying to impress.  The second story had more of a realistic main character in Meghan.  She is likable and you can’t help but cheer for her as she seeks a job and develops relationships.  I would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys shorter stories that have quickly developing plots. 

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment