Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Review of A Woman's Guide to Hearing God's Voice



My description of this book would read “A humble author writing to women everywhere with simple advice on how to listen to the Lord.”  This book is a must read for all Christian women.   The advice is simple and in no way condemning or negative.  I gave this book 5/5 stars.  I enjoyed reading the book and learned from its pages.  I would recommend this book as a great Bible study book and excellent for personal devotions.  I would also say that if you are looking for a book that will direct you to the Lord and that gives easy to follow advice on how to grow spiritually, this is the book!

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment