Monday, October 1, 2012

Review of Success Secrets


One-Minute Success Secrets For Women is written by Gail Hayes.

This is a great book to have in your desk at work or on your nightstand.  It is simple and easy to read with heartfelt advice for your daily challenges.

I have never met the author but know that if I ever do it will be a meeting filled with love.  You can read each page in a few moments of your time but what you take away will change your whole day.  I liked that the devotions started with a verse.  I especially liked how the author expounded on the verses making them easy to understand.  I also felt that the whole book was written in an open and friendly manner. 

I would recommend this book to any Christian woman looking for a quick moment of encouragement before starting her day.  It would be a perfect gift for a working woman or even a stay at home mom!  I gave this book 4/5 stars because I really wish some of the devotionals had been longer! 

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

One-Minute Success Secrets for Women by Gail M. Hayes

No comments:

Post a Comment